Volunteer Opportunities & Log
Our school is a parent and community run school requiring the support and involvement of all to optimally function. Student’s families serve minimum yearly volunteer requirements as a part of their enrollment agreement. The fellowship, fun and comradery that are built through these labors of love are priceless. (Minimum yearly requirements: 30 hours per K-12 family, and 15 hours for PK families).
Examples of opportunities to volunteer include:
- Board Member, Auction Coordinator, Education Committee, Coach/Assistant Coach, PTA and related tasks and committees
- Baking/Cooking for Special Activities: Hot lunch, fundraising dinners, teacher’s professional days and appreciation luncheon, concerts
- Support Annual and Routine Events (See Student Life)
- Buildings and Grounds Assistance: Repairs, painting, landscaping
- Fundraiser Coordinating
- In School Support: Classroom help, office help, recess duty, library help
- Drivers: Sport games, band/chorus trips, field trips
- Technology Support: School website, school Facebook, computer set up/repair, computer programming
- And many more…
Record your volunteer hours here.