Parents who desire Christian education for their child(ren) and are in agreement with our Education Creed are encouraged to apply for enrollment. The family must indicate a desire to cooperate with the efforts of the school to promote Christian growth and behavior.
Step 1: Please submit the following
- Admissions Application [download grade school form | download high school form]
- Tuition Agreement
- Pastoral Reference | download high school form]
- Two Personal References [download high school form]
- *Registration Fee ($200)
- Copy of up-to-date immunization records
- Name, address, phone number, fax number of your child(ren)’s current/past school
Questions? Need Help?
* $200 registration fee is **non-refundable. Registration Fee is applied to tuition upon acceptance. Checks are to be made out to “East Palmyra Christian School”.
** Registration Fee is only refundable if family admission is not accepted by EPCS.
Step 2: EPCS Response
Once your Enrollment Application is received, it is given to our Enrollment committee. A few things then happen:
- A member of the Committee will contact you to set up a time for a home visit.
- Your child(ren)’s school records will be requested from their current/past school when applicable.
- An opportunity for you to meet with our principal, Mr. Keith Vanderzwan, will be arranged.
Step 3: Approval
Upon completion of step 2, the Enrollment Committee and Mr. Vanderzwan will make a recommendation to the School Board which will then vote on accepting or not accepting the family. You will then be notified of the School Board’s decision.
School busing is available to all families through cooperative arrangements of the public school district in which the child resides. Transportation is provided to those families who live within a fifteen-mile radius of East Palmyra Christian School. Application for busing can be made through the EPCS office.
East Palmyra Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.