Parents who desire Christian education for their child(ren) and are in agreement with our Education Creed (view under tab About Us in the Welcome section) are encouraged to apply for enrollment. The family must indicate a desire to cooperate with the efforts of the school to promote Christian growth and behavior.
STEP 1: Registration
- Admissions Registration*
- Copy of up-to-date immunization records
- Medical Form*
- Field Trip Authorization*
Middle and High School Registrants:
- Pastoral Reference for first time applicants only*
- Two Personal References for first time applicants only*
* Each required form can be downloaded for your convenience in our Admissions Section under Forms.
** Each Spring you will receive a request to submit a Letter of Intent for the following school year. There is $200 non refundable “intent fee” due at that time. This fee is applied to tuition. Checks are to be made out to “East Palmyra Christian School”.
Questions? Need Help?
Step 2: Enrollment
Once a completed application package is received, it is given to our Enrollment Committee. A few things then happen:
- A member of the Committee will contact you to set up a time for a home visit.
- Your child(ren)’s school records will be requested from their current/past school when applicable.
- An opportunity for you to meet with our Principal can be arranged.
- Tuition arrangements will be discussed.
Step 3: Approval
Upon completion of Step 2, the Enrollment Committee and Principal will make a recommendation to the School Board which will then a recommendation is voted upon. You will then be notified of the School Board’s decision.
School busing is available to all families through cooperative arrangements of the public school district in which the child resides. Transportation is provided to those families who live within a fifteen-mile radius of East Palmyra Christian School. Busing registration occurs in March prior to each new school year. You may contact the School Office for information about registering for busing with your district.
East Palmyra Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.