Step 2: Approval Process
Once a completed application package is received. The Main office can schedule a shadowing opportunity for you here at the school. Following a successful shadowing we will collect the following documents:
- Your child(ren)’s school records and any additional educational documents such as an IEP or 504 plan, will be requested from their current/past school. For Homeschooling families you will need to submit your home education plans. Request to Release Records (pdf)
- The Parent/Student Handbook needs to be read and signed. (pdf) (pdf)
- Tuition questions and answers will be discussed at this time and we welcome and encourage any questions you may have as well.
There is $200 non refundable “intent fee” due at that this time to schedule a home visit. This fee is applied to tuition. Checks are to be made out to “East Palmyra Christian School”. The main office will contact you to set up a time for a home visit. Note: Each Spring you will receive a request to submit a Letter of Intent for re-enrollment for the following school year along with the intent fee.
Step 3: Enrollment
Upon completion of the above steps, the Principal will make a recommendation to the EPCS School Board to vote upon enrollment. You will then be notified of the School Board’s decision.
Once you are given a letter of Enrollment, please submit the following forms
- Copy of up-to-date immunization records.
- Transportation Request Form found (HERE): School busing is available to all families through cooperative arrangements of the public school district in which the child resides. Transportation is provided to those families who live within a fifteen-mile driving radius of East Palmyra Christian School. Busing registration occurs in March prior to each new school year.
- Safe Transportation Pick Up form (pdf)
- Health Survey Form (pdf)
East Palmyra Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.