Our classical curriculum is based on a system derived from the wisdom of educators spanning millennia, from ancient Greek philosophy, medieval Christian scholasticism, Reformation pietism, and beyond. We belong to the Association of Classical Christian Schools.
EPCS is controlled by a society of Christian parents who subscribe to our basic beliefs, and not by any government, particular church, or other outside entity. We exercise freedom in education in total and voluntary submission to Christ the King–because He has given parents the primary responsibility and authority over raising children in the Lord.
Parents who desire Christian education for their children, who are in agreement with our Statement of Faith, and who are members of a local church are encouraged to apply for enrollment. The family must intend collaborate in promoting Christian growth and behavior.
Step 1: Visit
What is EPCS like?
We would love to show you our school. You can send us an email or call us directly at 315-597-4400 to get answers to any questions and to set up a time to visit.
Step 2: Apply
If your child is a Middle or High School Student, the following is also required:
Step 3: Approval
Once a completed application package is received, the main office can schedule a shadowing opportunity for you here at the school.
- Your children’s school records (including IEP, 504, etc.). Homeschooling families submit home education plans. Request to Release Records 📄
- The Parent/Student Handbook 📄 needs to be read and signed.
There is $200 non-refundable “intent fee,” which is applied to tuition.
The main office will also contact you to set up a time for a home visit.
Step 4: Enrollment
Upon completion of the previous steps, the principal will make a recommendation to the EPCS School Board to vote upon enrollment. You will then be notified of the school board’s decision.
Once you are given a letter of enrollment, please submit the following forms
- Immunization records.
- Transportation Request Form (Busing is available to those families who live within a fifteen-mile driving radius of East Palmyra Christian School through cooperative arrangements of the public school district in which the child resides.)
- Safe Transportation Pick Up 📄
- Health Survey 📄
Please pray for EPCS. Contact the office to begin receiving our newsletter, which will help you know what to pray for.
Support EPCS by attending our events, encouraging the students, and contributing to the cause of Christian education in Wayne County.
Monthly recurring contributions help to support EPCS in the most sustainable way.
There are many ways to partner with us financially
- Gifts of Cash: Cash is simple and will allow you to take a charitable tax deduction according to your tax situation.
- Choose a Specific Cause: You can choose to designate your gift to a specific cause or fund, such as:
- maintaining the fine arts,
- acquiring excellent curriculum,
- upgrading our facilities,
- the library,
- or anything you desire.
- Planned Giving: EPCS has partnered with Ambassador Advisors, a trusted financial and legacy planning firm. Ambassador can help you and your family dream more, plan more and do more with the assets God has provided for you. Their guidance may help you reduce or eliminate taxes, may help you to choose the right asset to pass on to your children, and bless others and your church. The team of professionals at Ambassador Advisors will help you review and evaluate your giving, help you fully understand the opportunities and threats that exist, provide a thorough analysis, and help you create strategies to most effectively maximize your investments, manage risk, and execute giving tactics.